Friday, December 12, 2008

Yes...I find pleasure in reading

I will admit, some have found me to be a little "insane"...I receive strange looks from others in the library when I read Don Quixote. Perhaps because of the mixed emotions it leaves me with. I laugh, I become appalled, but most of all I enjoy it and it is clearly seen upon my face. My face that I turn into a blank slate each time I pick up a new literary work!

Sancho Panza and Don Quixote are two lovers quarrelling. They are romantic too! So I have seen 3 couples fighting in public the past two days and I laugh because I don't deal with silly things like that. But I laugh at them under my breath and find myself calling them Sancho and Quixote! I wish that I'd gone up to them and said it to them outloud. Or perhaps I should be Don Quixote and confront the men..."Sir who do you think you are speaking to this beautiful lady in that tone of voice"
I think I just might do that next time!
Farewell to all! Time flies when you're having fun and let me tell you this semester flew by faster than any other I have endured!!!

No comments: