Friday, December 12, 2008

Last Day of Literary Criticism...

The last day of literary criticism was a sad one, yet one of exulting happiness! Sad because I thoroughly enjoyed this course! I enjoyed the people, the excitiement and the passion for literature! I cannot even begin to express how much I have learned from this course. Don Quixote... a creation of a whole new world. A world of imagination, romance, and triumph!

I think that this could very well be my favorite class at MSU so far. Dr. Michael Sexson has absolutely allowed me to open up my mind in so many ways when reading literature. He is an amazing professor and I look forward to many more intriguing classes with him in the future!

Never have I read a book as large as Don Quixote, but thank God I did.

I never laughed so much in a class, I was able to use my imagination, give opinions without being judged. I couldn't bear to miss a class for fear that I would miss out on a great multitude of knowledge and it is so true, had I missed I would have missed out.

I still am sad that I will no longer be in Literary Criticism. Am I happy the semester is over? well, yes in some regards I suppose I am, but no I a truly sad! Literary Criticism needs two parts. I want more, I am left with a deep desire, a yearning for more knowledge from Dr. Sexson's Course!

Je suis triste...

No comments: